Due to recent circumstances we will be hosting another set of auditions on June 25 from 4:00-7:00pm. If you are interested, please follow the instructions below.
- Review the 2 links regarding K2K Information and Senior Company Program Information. Your understanding of this information is important for your audition.
- Email email@example.com to request an audition time. Please include your full name, email address and phone # to complete your audition request.
- Prepare for your Audition day with the following:
- 2 mins of a song that showcases your ability. You may bring sheet music, track or an instrument to accompany your singing.
- The Cold Reading/Dance Call will include a reading that the Directors will provide for you at the time of your session.
- Wear comfortable/dance clothing and appropriate footwear for movement.
- Bring a 5×7 headshot and your resume with you to the audition.
- Note your date and time chosen for vocal audition and be available May 5, 1-3pm or May 7, 4-6pm depending on the date you have chosen.
- All auditions will be held at: Calvary Church Woodstock, 65 Lansdowne Ave., Woodstock
* All skill levels will be considered. A great attitude and willingness to try are required.
For any additional information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org